|Whether you choose Cottage de la Voisiniere for an overnight stop or for a longer stay, you will be charmed by this welcoming house surrounded by a vast landscaped garden. You will be charmed also by the generosity of your hosts Maryclaude and Daniel Duchemin.|
It is probably in the garden, at the bend of a long path, by a coloured massif or by a pond of water lilies that you will meet Maryclaude: her smiling reception and energy will make you feel immediately at home.
|You will settle down in a comfortable, well-kept room, each one named after a different flower.|
|Percy is situated in Lower Normandy, roughly midway between the world famous Mont St. Michel and the D-Day landing beaches. Nearby can be found the ruined abbey at Hambye and the small town of Villedieu-Les-Poeles, a famous centre of copper work, bell foundry and several museums, typically French market day on Tuesdays.|
|From England it is convenient for the Channel ports of Cherbourg, Caen, St. Malo, or even Granville for the Channel Islands.
Cottage de la Voisiniere is the ideal location to use as a base for touring, to rest or to appreciate the charms of the surrounding countryside. Peaceful sheep and a stubborn donkey will delight young children.
Enjoy your stay at Cottage de la Voisiniere !
|In the morning, on the terrace with the scent of early morning flowers, or in the conservatory, Maryclaude will offer you a generous breakfast with delicious home-made jams and pastries.
In July and August:
- Thursday evening: thematic conducted hikes to see mills, flora and fauna.
- Tuesday evening: discover the religious heritage.
- Mont-St-Michel (45 minutes).
- D-Day landing beaches (45 minutes).
- Villedieu les Poeles, a famous centre of copper work (10 minutes).
- Museum of the Normand piece of furniture.
- City of the Middle Ages (10 minutes).
- Abbaye de la Hambye (5 minutes).
- Bayeux tapestry (45 minutes).
- Ancient lime kiln ( 30 minutes)
* We also have available for rent a sea front studio.